Go behind the headlines with in-depth stories about the people who live here – by the people who live here. Access in-depth reporting and analysis from Israel-based writers and influencers, representing viewpoints across the political spectrum.
No party lines. No overarching ideology. Just superb writing and discussion that will cause us all to think, and, perhaps, even rethink.
Native Hebrew and Arabic language writers will have their work translated to English – all original and exclusive to State of Tel Aviv – so that you may access the true range of voices that influence political life, society, business and everything else in the modern state of Israel.
High level analysis and interviews from top Israel-based writers like:
- Vivian Bercovici, Founder of State of Tel Aviv, Canadian Ambassador to Israel
- Natan Sharansky, human rights activist, author and former Israeli politician
- Einat Wilf, former MK, author and Zionist thinker
- Shany Mor, Israeli political theorist and a former Director of Foreign Policy on the National Security Council
- Ksenia Svetlova, former MK, author and expert on Middle Eastern and Russian affairs
- Attila Somfalvi, lead anchor of Ynet News
- Moav Vardi, Chief International Correspondent for IPBC – the Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation (Kan)
- Ruthie Blum, American-Israeli columnist and regular commentator
Explore a premium subscription
- Get all articles in your inbox
- Unlock all paywalled content
- Receive podcast episodes straight to your inbox (coming in the fall)
- Zero-ad browsing & listening experience